What is a Free Inventory Management App?
A free inventory management app is free software that is designed to help small businesses with their inventory tracking and management. It can be run on a computer, smartphone, or tablet. Free apps for inventory management help run a business efficiently, with inventory information available at one's fingertips at all times.
Top 5 Free Inventory Management Apps of 2022
A Free Inventory Management App! What's That?
A free inventory management app is essentially software used to track inventory in a small business that can'tor chooses not topay for chargeable inventory management software just yet. A small business has its hands perennially full with multiple tasks- order management, warehouse management, employee management, finances . . . A simple inventory solution can declutter a business owner's workday.
An app-based inventory tool doesn't just help organize inventory, but also streamlines order management by tracking sales orders and supply chain logistics. Inventory management systems can calculate pour cost and recommend optimum menu prices. Some free inventory management software issue low-stock alerts before inventory items run out. Integrated with the point of sale (POS) system of a restaurant or bar business, inventory data can be accessed by multiple employees across different functions, enabling them to make informed, immediate decisions for the bar. To enable easy use of the system, the inventory software mobile app is available on IOS and Android platforms.
A Free Inventory Management App is Good for Small Businesses
An inventory management app is a software that helps small businesses with their inventory management by making inventory information current, and easy to access at all times. So what makes the free inventory management system ideal for a small business?
- By shifting the onus of inventory control to an app, the best free inventory management solutions cut down manual labor required to take stock. A small business looking to trim expenses will save a great deal from reduced staffing overheads. The tedium of manual stock-takingnot to mention the high risk of human errorcan lead to employee burnout and possibly, even resignation. It's not only restaffing the bar owner has to then worry about, but the time and effort spent in retraining new recruits.
- Most inventory management solutions are cloud based and provide real time data on inventory levels, allowing easy access to multiple users across multiple devices.
- The right inventory management app reduces the scope of error in inventory tracking. Assisted by the barcode scanning and Bluetooth scale system, accurate inventory data is recorded on a mobile device.
- Free inventory management software eliminates wastage in order management. It processes inventory numbers to pinpoint deadstock and slow-moving products. This helps a bar manager review inventory performance and alter purchase orders accordingly.
- Integrated with the order fulfilment and sales point of a small business, it helps keep track of purchase order history and manage finances.
With these management features offered by free inventory software, managing inventory across multiple locations is made infinitely easier.
- Bar inventory can be hived into multiple sections for better inventory management, such as wine inventory, beer inventory and liquor inventory.
- Bar managers and bartender servers typically handle bar inventory management.
- There are over 415,000 bar managers and bartenders employed in the United States and over 50% of them are women.
Don't let the tedium of inventory control weigh you down.
Let a free inventory management app do the heavy lifting. We've got 5 lined up for you.
Top 5 Free Inventory Management Apps of 2022- No. 1 Zoho Inventory
Zoho Inventory software is one of the most popular and widely used free inventory management softwares in the United States. Key features offered by Zoho Inventory include supporting up to two users on its mobile app, but unlimited inventory items on its inventory tracker system.
Zoho Inventory mobile app is one of the best inventory management apps around and the free version supports both, order fulfilment and integration with the POS system of a business. The mobile app also has paid subscriptions that offer an upgrade from basic inventory features for a price of $79 a month.
The Odoo inventory management software is also among the top inventory management solutions available right now. It supports unlimited users across multiple locations. Odoo's inventory control software issues alerts when stock levels run low, and integrates with sales and supply chain systems to provide better inventory control.
The inFlow On-Premise app is a free inventory management software that helps a small business efficiently track inventory levels, purchase orders, and order fulfilment. Its free inventory mobile app works with the barcode scanning system of a small business. It also allows you to keep track of the cost of each inventory item. Moreover, it archives historical data related to inventory levels and supply chain sales and orders, and generates analytical reports based on the data.
Inventory management is a chore no wants to do . . .
A free inventory management app does it willingly and well. Have you got one yet?
Square inventory software is a user-friendly management solution that supports an unlimited number of users across multiple locations in a business. Square software is also available as a mobile app on IOS Android phones. However, the inventory management app does not support the barcode scanner or barcode scanning system. Its free version offers basic inventory solutions and management features needed by a small business, while paid plans start at $60 a month.
The Boxstorm Forever Free inventory management system is a cloud-based app that can be used on any mobile device. It allows up to five users free access. The management software can be integrated with popular accounting software QuickBooks Online for seamless ledgering of sales and purchase orders. The Boxstorm app can also be set up to sound text and email alerts when stocks are low.
Inventory management is time-consuming and error-prone
A free inventory app takes care of these problems. Do you know where to find one?